MDM Premium: Feb. 10, 2013 - MDM-Baird Distribution Survey Reveals 'Choppy' 4Q
Instant Download: After you purchase this pdf, you will immediately see the link to download this issue on your computer screen.
- 12 pages
- Articles written by editors of Modern Distribution Management based on interviews with industry experts and company executives
- Written to meet your information needs and time constraints: "Well-written, pertinent, no nonsense."- T.P., Atlantic Fasteners
Access this content for free with a subscription to MDM. Subscribe now or call 1-888-742-5060.
Table of Contents for Feb. 10, 2013:
- MDM-Baird Distribution Survey Reveals 'Choppy' 4Q – Tax uncertainty and a disruptive holiday schedule contributed to uneven results in the fourth quarter.
- Commentary: The Puck Stops Here – Break Free of Old Models
- New Year, New Approach to Business – Mike Marks of Indian River Consulting says distributors need to break out of the traditional mold of doing business and think differently about how to stand out in today's market.
- MDM Annual Pricing Trends Report
- News Digest