MDM Premium: Feb. 25, 2013 - Global Competition on a Local Level
Instant Download: After you purchase this pdf, you will immediately see the link to download this issue on your computer screen.
- 12 pages
- Articles written by editors of Modern Distribution Management based on interviews with industry experts and company executives
- Written to meet your information needs and time constraints: "Well-written, pertinent, no nonsense."- T.P., Atlantic Fasteners
Access this content for freewith a subscription to MDM. Subscribe now or call 1-888-742-5060.
Table of Contents for Feb. 25, 2013:
- The Shifting Competitive Landscape: Global Competition on a Local Level – European distributors increase focus on U.S. as growth market.
- Commentary: Shifting Landscape, Shifting Relationships
- MDM Interview: Disintermediation & Channel Conflict – Ken Jacobscon, Principia Consulting, discusses the results of Principia's Building Products Distribution 2012 study and how disintermediation and channel conflict are impacting the sector.
- MDM Monthly Wholesale Trade Data: December 2012
- News Digest