MDM Premium: March 25, 2013 - Opportunities in Solar for Distributors, plus The Hiring Disconnect
Instant Download: After you purchase this pdf, you will immediately see the link to download this issue on your computer screen.
- 12 pages
- Articles written by editors of Modern Distribution Management based on interviews with industry experts and company executives
- Written to meet your information needs and time constraints: "Well-written, pertinent, no nonsense."- T.P., Atlantic Fasteners
Access this content for free with a subscription to MDM. Subscribe now or call 1-888-742-5060.
Table of Contents for March 25, 2013:
- Challenges and Opportunities in Solar for Distributors – Alternative Energy Markets Update: Succeeding in solar requires a deep understanding of local markets.
- Commentary: Challenge Assumptions to Uncover New Opportunities - Organizational memory can be detrimental when dealing with changing markets.
- The Hiring Disconnect in Distributino – A deeper look at the results of the MDM Hiring Survey, which was completed in late Feburary 2013.
- MDM Interview: As Manufacturing Evolves, Learn & Adapt or Be Left Behind – Bishop-Wisecarver’s Pamela Kan on preparing for and responding to changes in the manufacturing industry.
- Customer Intimacy is Operational Excellence – Book excerpt: Brent Grover on why distributors need both in their business strategies.
- Monthly Wholesale Trade Data: January 2013 - Sales and inventories trends for wholesaler-distributors in January.
- News Digest