MDM Premium: April 10, 2013 - Distributors Respond to the Big-Box Challenge
Instant Download: After you purchase this pdf, you will immediately see the link to download this issue on your computer screen.
- 12 pages
- Articles written by editors of Modern Distribution Management based on interviews with industry experts and company executives
- Written to meet your information needs and time constraints: "Well-written, pertinent, no nonsense."- T.P., Atlantic Fasteners
Access this content for freewith a subscription to MDM. Subscribe now or call 1-888-742-5060.
Table of Contents for April 10, 2013:
- Distributors Respond to the Big-Box Challenge – Continuing MDM's Shifting Competitive Landscape series, this article looks at how retailers' increased focus on professional markets is affecting not only sales volume for some distributors but also margins and customer expectations.
- Commentary: Customer Service 101 - Don't Take Customers for Granted
- Geothermal: A Challenge of Knowledge – This article is a continuation of MDM's series on alternative energy markets. It looks at distributors' role in the geothermal market and the needs for specialization to differentiate.
- Interview: Breaking Down Barriers in CRM – Mark Dancer speaks with Editor Lindsay Konzak about why CRM has a bad rap in wholesale distribution.
- Distribution Financial Metrics and Trading Multiples – The latest data for 26 publicly traded companies.
- MDM Industrial Inflation Index: January 2013
- News Digest