- Top Distributors Lists
- Market Research
- Free Reports
What Customers Want - 2nd Edition: A Distributor's Guide to Customer Buying & Shopping Preferences
Pages: 42 (PDF Report)
Understanding your customers’ needs is critical. In the age of Amazon, it’s never been more important to make it easy for customers to do business with you.
Partnering with distributors, Real Results Marketing has surveyed more than 8,000 customers across diverse sectors and geographies. The goal of the ongoing Shopping and Buying Survey is to gain a fuller understanding of how customers want to shop and buy by asking the customers themselves.
What Customers Want - 2nd Edition: A Distributor's Guide to Customer Buying & Shopping Preferences provides an aggregate view of survey data, including:
- Customer shopping preferences
- Customer buying preferences
- Customer communication preferences
- Customer preferences on product availability, selection, expertise and other service attributes
- The role of e-commerce and other ordering mechanisms in customers’ selection and preference of distributors
- Functionality customers want when shopping and buying online
We also survey hundreds of distributors every year in partnership with MDM. We’re finding that distributors are changing how they’ve traditionally marketed and sold their products. But are they doing it quickly enough? We’ll examine that in this report, as well, alongside the customer data.
The data in this report will challenge you to think differently about what your business needs to better serve your customers and can further inform your company’s specific needs.