Why Order Management Automation is the Right Move Now
Not only have generational shifts impacted the way B2B buyers interact with their distributor partners, but COVID-19 has accelerated the need for wholesale trade companies to elevate their customer service levels while reducing the order-to-cash cycle.
This webcast will detail how order management (OM) automation can help you meet evolving customer demands, grow wallet share with existing customers and improve process efficiencies throughout your organization.
- Ways to improve customer service levels with stronger digital self-service tools for order processing.
- How to stay in lock-step with your customers as their buying habits increasingly shift to electronic.
- Where OM automation can insulate your company from threats that arise as the post-COVID economy forms.
- The huge benefits today of tighter inventory control through shorter order-to-cash cycles.
- The double wins of greater customer loyalty and employee productivity that order management automation delivers.