Watch this two-hour discussion with distribution executives to learn about their experiences and impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic on customers, suppliers, operations and team. In our first hour, we cover how to pivot quickly to keep customers and sales teams engaged. In the second hour, we’ll hear from distribution leaders on the impacts of COVID-19 on operations, what they are hearing from customers and how they are leading their teams. Co-hosts: MDM CEO Tom Gale, MDM VP Analytics & E-Business John Gunderson, Mike Marks, Indian River Consulting Group
Hour 1: Sales Strategy & Tactics
- Colleen Stanley, President, SalesLeadership, Inc.
- Mark Sommers, Vice President, Eastern Regional Sales & Manufacturing, Blackhawk Industrial
Hour 2: Reports from the Field
- Ted Stark, President, Dalco Enterprises (JanSan distributor)
- Offshore supply chain impacts
- Bob Dill, President & CEO, Hisco (specialty adhesives/industrial distributor)
- Scenarios for the economic impact of the COVID-19 crisis. Mike Marks in our beginning remarks referred to McKinsey’s model (Exhibit 3) on their McKinsey COVID-19 Updates page.
- Download slides shared by Mark Sommers here