ISM Semiannual Forecast: Continued Growth in 2017
The Institute for Supply Management provides a semiannual forecast that distributors can use to gauge the health and expectations of manufacturing and non-manufacturing industries. This article provides the highlights from the latest forecast, which was released in December.
This article includes:
- Economic growth expectations for 2017
- Manufacturing sector expectations
- Non-manufacturing sector expectations
Subscribers should log in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- Small Manufacturers Focus on Tactical Applications for Tech
- MDM-Baird Distribution Survey: Industry Sputtering Back to Life
- Supply Chain Sustainability Efforts Grow
Share this article
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.