In late February, Bloomfield, CT-based Kaman announced an agreement to acquire fluid power distributor B.W. Rogers, Akron, OH. Steve Smidler, president of the Kaman Distribution Group, recently spoke with MDM about the reasons for the acquisition and plans for integrating the distributor into Kaman’s business.
This article includes:
- How acquisition deepens the Parker relationship
- How acquisition will expand Kaman's end-market reach
- How Kaman will integrate B.W. Rogers
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- MDM Interview: Kaman's Expansion Strategy
- Applied Industrial: Fluid Power a Growth Area for Distributor
- Special Report: The Industrial Vending Boom