The Power Transmission Distributors Association on July 30 announced the association for the industrial power transmission/motion control distribution channel has welcomed six new member companies.
New distribution members include:
- Allied Electronics & Automation in Fort Worth, Texas. The distributor of automation and control, electronic, electrical, mechanical and maintenance products has sales offices across the Americas.
- Consolidated Bearings Company in Cedar Knolls, New Jersey. The authorized wholesaler of precision bearings and related products was established in 1932.
- Global Parts Source dba Industrial Electric Service in Safford, Arizona. The family-owned and operated business has more than 45 years of experience providing quality industrial parts.
- McNaughton-McKay Electric Company in Madison Heights, Michigan. The wholesale distributor has extensive experience in optimizing the distribution and solutions process to meet customers’ unique needs.
New manufacturer members include:
- Dayco Products LLC in Troy, Michigan. The company is a global leader in the research, design, manufacturing and distribution of essential engine drive systems and aftermarket services for automotive, truck, construction, agriculture and industrial applications.
- WON ST LLC in Sterling, Virginia. The company provides industries with innovative linear motion & rotating bearing solutions.
Headquartered in Chicago, PTDA represents power transmission/motion control distribution firms that generate more than $16 billion in sales and span over 2,700 locations. PTDA members also include manufacturers that supply to the PT/MC industry.