Manufacturing Revival Radio is a Dreamland Radio production with hosts Todd Schnick and Todd Youngblood. On this show, we feature the companies, the leaders, the innovators leading the charge and driving the innovation. Through the blood, sweat, and tears of working men and women from here at home, to around the world. Learn more at Manufacturing Revival Radio.
Today we were happy to speak with Alan Beaulieu, president of ITR Economics. With over 60 years of continuous operating economic research, ITR Economics stands as one of the most experienced consulting firms in the U.S. Alan was kind enough to share a glance into his well-proven crystal ball as to what the future may hold for U.S. manufacturing. With a proven accuracy rate of 94.7 percent over the past 60 years, this is a discussion that you don’t want to miss.
SHOW NOTES AND HIGHLIGHTS:
1. The history of ITR Economics and how they have maintained an accuracy rate of 96.4 percent for the past few quarters
2. The value ITR Economics provides its customers by providing non-biased forecasting
3. How can you use economic forecasting to best prepare your business for the future
4. The factors that influence the methodology for maintaining such a high accuracy rate.
5. Why the 2013 outlook looks positive
6. How organizations can grow during a recession
7. Does the turmoil in Washington affect an organization’s decision-making?
8. Interest rates
Click on the play button above to listen to the interview, or download the audio file at Manufacturing Revival Radio.