Project selling – an area where there is room for simple, high-value improvements – stands out as one of the most critical and lucrative ways a distributor can create a value-added service component. Here’s a primer on how to develop project selling as a competitive moat and some important keys to success.
This article includes:
- Helping Customers to Shop
- Annuity from Follow-on Sales
- Project Selling = Competitive Moat
Subscribers should log in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- MDM-Baird Distribution Survey: Storms Stunt Distributor Growth
- Distributors Up Search Marketing Efforts
- Amazon Business: The Burning E-Platform