Robert W. Baird & Co., in partnership with Modern Distribution Management, conducted a survey of more than 500 distributors and manufacturers to gauge business trends and the outlook for the distribution industry in diverse sectors. Here is a summary of fourth-quarter 2015 results and distributor and manufacturer expectations for 2016.
This article includes:
- Revenue, inventory and pricing expectations
- Sector breakdown
- Analysis of trends affecting sales and operating performance
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- 2015 State of Distribution Inside Sales: Strive to be Proactive
- Market Analysis: Janitorial Supplies Consumption in the United States
- 4Q2015 Financial Metrics & Trading Multiples