The 2020 Mid-Year Economic Update_long

Atlas Copco Acquires Taiwanese Exhaust Management Business

The business will continue to be part of the Semiconductor division.

Atlas Copco, Stockholm, Sweden, a provider of sustainable productivity solutions, has acquired CSKT Inc., a joint venture in Taiwan that sells and services gas abatement and chemical delivery systems.

Atlas Copco acquired a 55 percent stake in CSKT with the acquisition in 2016 of CSK Inc., the South Korean exhaust management company. Atlas Copco is now acquiring the remaining 45 percent. Terms were not disclosed.

The business will continue to be part of the Semiconductor division in the Vacuum Technique business area.  

About the Author
Leave a Reply

Leave a Comment

Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter

The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.

By subscribing, you are agreeing to MDM’s Privacy Policy.
Social Media Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com