These volunteer leaders bring extensive knowledge, time, and experience to their roles and will be responsible for charting ISA’s strategic direction while overseeing initiatives that drive the advancement of the industry and the association.
The new board of directors consists of the following Executive Chairs:
- Chair – Rob Keenan, President, Seco Tools LLC
- Vice Chair – Joyce Lansdale, Vice President of Sales – Industrial, Vallen USA
- Treasurer – Keith Mudge, Vice President of Sales – Americas, Kennametal
- Secretary – Brent Williams, President, US Tool Group
- IMR Advisor – Jim Johnson, President, LineDrive
- Immediate Past Chair – David Ruggles, President, Martin Supply Company Inc.
Joining the Executive Chairs are the following Directors:
- Carrie Kessel – Chief Operating Officer, Mahar Tool Supply Company Inc.
- Jayne Millard – Executive Chairman, Turtle
- Rafael Astacio – President, PFERD North America
- Patrick Baliva – Executive Sales Director, North America, Saint-Gobain Abrasives
- Teresa Wu – Vice President, Industrial Channel, USAC SIBG, 3M
- Jim Terry – CEO/Owner, P.F. Markey Inc.
- Matt Sisco – Vice President of Sales, MCR Safety
The 2023-2024 board of directors will begin their term on July 1.
Earlier this year, MDM spoke to five executives at ISA’s annual conference about current trends. In case you missed the podcast episode, click here.