Disruptive Technologies: The Rise of Robots in Distribution
Industry-watchers say that robotics technology is growing more sophisticated and can increasingly perform a wider range of tasks and collaborate with humans. This article examines the potential impact on distribution operations.
This article includes:
- Current applications for robotics
- The growth of robotics
- The business case for automation
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- 3-D Printing Drives Supply Chain Shift
- Bridging the Digital & Physical through Augmented Reality
- Redefining Competitive Advantage
Share this article
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.