A joint MDM-Real Results Marketing survey revealed that distribution and manufacturing, in general, are 4.5 times less likely than other industries to be extremely satisfied with their marketing capabilities. This article examines how distributors across sectors approach marketing and what they consider the most effective channels to be.
This article includes:
- Distributor satisfaction with marketing programs
- Marketing vehicle best practices & frequency
- Areas for marketing growth
Subscribers should log in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- Making the Case for Mobile
- Differentiate with Strategic Marketing
- MDM-Baird Distribution Survey: Economy Stuck on the Bottom in 2Q