Disruptive forces will likely have a transformative effect on wholesale distribution. In our previous two articles, we assessed the financial performance of the wholesale distribution industry and an array of disruptive forces already impacting participants. We also introduced a framework for harnessing these disruptions and the capabilities distributors will need to develop to successfully navigate the current industry inflection point. In this article, the third in the series, we discuss the final two parts of the framework: executing the value chain and energizing the business.
This article includes:
- How distributors of the future will execute the value chain
- Harnessing innovation to create new value
- Energizing the business with analytics and IT
Subscribers should log in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- Top Trends for 2017
- Why Field Sales Must Evolve: The Gorilla in the Room
- MDM-Baird Distribution Survey: Revenues Slump; Enthusiasm Rules