You may have tailored your office culture and training processes to accommodate more millennials in the workplace, but have you considered how you’re selling to the next generation? More millennials are in B2B buying positions, and they shop and buy differently than preceding generations. This article examines those changes and how to adjust to meet these new demands.
This article includes:
- How to identify your customer demographics
- How to shift your sales approach
- Why hiring millennials helps you to reach them
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- How to Navigate Key HR Issues in 2017
- A Growing Competitive Threat
- MDM Interview: Winsupply’s Winning Formula