Latest In Lawson Products
For the last several years, Lawson Products has been focused on turning its sales trajectory back to the positive through streamlining the organization and focusing on the “legacy” that launched the company. President and CEO Michael DeCata recently spoke with MDM Editor Jenel Stelton-Holtmeier about the initiatives being undertaken by the distributor and the results of those efforts.
- How the company has changed since he became CEO
- The impact of the company's Lean Six Sigma implementation
- Plans for expanding the sales force
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- A Practical Approach to Lean
- Lessons Learned on Lean
- Operations as a ‘Lever for Innovation’