NetPlus Alliance, the Lockport, New York-based North American industrial and contractor supplies buying group, said Thursday it has restructured the NetPlus team and named several staff promotions.
“Our people and culture are the key to our continued success at NetPlus,” said Jennifer Murphy, president of NetPlus Alliance. “We have always been focused on growth, and this reorganization will enhance the benefits and support that we provide to our membership.”
- Shirley Weiland will lead the new member services department with support from Cynthia Mazraani, who was promoted to director of member services and events.
- Paul Byrnes now leads the distributor and supplier development team as vice president of member development.
- Zach Brado was named vice president of supplier development, where he will continue to work with NetPlus manufacturers, wholesalers and business services providers on engagement and strategies for growth. Todd Washburn is now serving in a new role as vice president of business development, focused on facilitating conversions with new and existing distributors.
- Molly Greene has been promoted to director of marketing and will continue to work with NetPlus preferred suppliers on communications and marketing plans to increase engagement with NetPlus distributors. She will also oversee all aspects of NetPlus marketing, social media, and branding.
- Additional staff promotions include Kate Borth to director of finance, and Richard Amantia as MIS director. Both will continue to work directly with Kerry Atlas, the vice president of finance and operations.
“Our core focus as a group is to help businesses succeed,” Murphy said. “These promotions and new roles will align the NetPlus team’s skills and experience more closely with what we need to help our distributors and suppliers grow together.”