The Industrial Supply Association on July 1 announced its new board of directors for 2022-23.
- Chair: David Ruggles, Martin Supply Company, president
- Vice-chair: Rob Keenan, Seco Tools LLC, president
- Treasurer: Joyce Lansdale, Vallen Distribution, Inc., vice president – industrial
- Secretary: Larry Lynott, 3M, vice president
- Immediate past chair: Maria Ford, Stanley Black & Decker, president of commercial sales & marketing
- Carrie Kessel, MAHAR, chief operating officer
- Jayne Millard, Turtle & Hughes, executive chairman
- Rafael Astacio, PFERD, president
- Keith Mudge, Kennametal, vice president of sales – Americas
- Brent Williams, US Tool Group, president
- Jim Johnson, LineDrive, president
- Jim Terry, PF Markey, CEO/owner
The board consists of elected volunteer leaders “dedicated to anticipating and serving the needs of ISA’s member companies (distributors, manufacturers, and independent manufacturer representatives),” ISA said.
“I am thrilled to announce David Ruggles as chair of ISA’s Board of Directors and welcome three new directors joining our board,” said Brendan Breen, president of ISA. “This board brings tremendous talent, experience, and knowledge to ISA. We’re proud of the diverse makeup of our board structure including individuals representing companies of various sizes, ownership structures, and products/service models offered.”
Board members are responsible for developing ISA’s strategic direction while overseeing a series of initiatives focused on the advancement of the industry and ISA.
“I am honored to take on the role as chair at such an exciting and pivotal time for ISA, our industry, and our channel,” said Ruggles. “The industry and the needs of our members are changing rapidly. ISA continues to evolve to meet these changes in thoughtful and innovative ways which will benefit all stakeholders and the channel for years to come.”