Manufacturing Revival Radio is a Dreamland Radio production with hosts Todd Schnick and Todd Youngblood. On this show, we feature the companies, the leaders, the innovators leading the charge and driving the innovation. Through the blood, sweat, and tears of working men and women from here at home, to around the world. Learn more at Manufacturing Revival Radio.
We had a great time speaking with Brian Reelitz and Hank Norem, President and CFO of Ramco Innovations, respectively. Ramco Innovations is a leading distributor of factory automation products and solutions with a focus on great customer service and innovative product offerings.
SHOW NOTES AND HIGHLIGHTS:
1. The history of Ramco Innovations
2. How has the industry changed during Ramco’s 50 years of experience
3. The best way to serve your market while providing excellent customer service
4. How to use a consultative sales approach to provide solutions
5. How staying lean helps organizations become competitive
6. How maintaining a diverse customer base helps diffuse risk in an uncertain economy
7. Ramco's take on emerging trends in manufacturing
8. The value of being an Association of High Technology Distributors (AHTD) member
Click on the play button above to listen to the interview, or download the audio file at Manufacturing Revival Radio.