Avoid Being Caught by Stupid
While many distribution owners and managers are making their companies more “user-friendly” with better web tools, they aren’t investing at the same pace in the most critical part of their future – their employees. Here are four tips for talent development that will differentiate your company and strengthen its position against the threats that keep emerging daily.
This article includes:
- Talking with employees about retirement plans
- Building "expert systems"
- Rethinking your talent acquisition strategy
- employee management
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- Millennials in Distribution: ‘No Magic’ in US LUMBER’s Strategy
- Endgame Strategy: A Must for Distributors
- Grainger’s Pricing Initiative, pt 2: The Quest for Optimization
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.