Forecast: Economy to Grow in 2018
The Institute for Supply Management provides a semiannual forecast that distributors can use to gauge the health and expectations of manufacturing and non-manufacturing industries. This article provides the highlights from the latest forecast, which was released in December.
This article includes:
- Economic growth expectations for 2018
- Manufacturing sector expectations
- Non-manufacturing sector expectations
Subscribers should log in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- MDM-Baird Distribution Survey: Storms Stunt Distributor Growth
- Distributors Up Search Marketing Efforts
- Amazon Business: The Burning E-Platform
Share this article
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.