MDM Interview: NAW’s Plans to Improve Business Climate
Rick Schwartz was inducted as 2016 chairman of the National Association of Wholesaler-Distributors at its Executive Summit in January. The former Winsupply CEO, who now serves as chairman of the board, spoke with MDM Associate Editor Eric Smith earlier this month at the companys annual meeting and vendor showcase about issues facing distributors and NAWs goals for the year.
This article includes:
- How NAW is helping distributors with talent acquisition
- Importance of an omnichannel strategy
- NAW's efforts to improve the political landscape
Subscribers should log in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- College Connection: Virtuous Cycle
- MDM Interview: The Reinvention of Staples
- 2016 Distribution Remodel: Refocus on the Core
Share this article
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.