Employees are one of the primary reasons for success in distribution, but training programs and budgets often do not reflect their importance. This article, based on the results of a recent Real Results Marketing survey, looks at why the gap exists and how distributors can shift their thinking about training.
This article includes:
- An overview of the skills training gap
- Internal vs. external training
- Tips for closing the gap
Subscribers should log in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- 2016 Distribution Remodel: Deepen Talent Development
- Succession Planning: Positioning for the Future
- MDM Interview: Beyond Change Management