2016 State of Distribution Inside Sales: Strive to be Proactive
A joint MDM-Real Results Marketing survey revealed that inside sales teams struggle in balancing proactive and reactive sales activities. This article examines how distributors can streamline those activities to make their inside sales teams more effective and increase revenue.
This article includes:
- How inside sales teams spend their time
- Ways distributors' measure inside sales teams
- Tips for improving effectiveness of inside sales
Subscribers should log in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- Who's My Coach? The Changing Role of Sales Managers
- Industry 4.0: Technology-Driven Change
- AJ Adhesives Takes Service to New Level
Share this article
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.