MDM Interview: Watsco Aims for ‘Bigger, Better, Faster’
Miami, FL-based HVACR distributor Watsco Inc. has invested millions of dollars in technology in recent years – from business intelligence to mobile apps to IT personnel. And the company is reaping numerous benefits, including $4.2 billion in annual sales and second place on MDM’s 2017 list of the Top 10 HVACR & Plumbing Distributors. Following a solid second quarter, President A.J. Nahmad and Senior Vice President Barry Logan spoke with MDM Associate Editor Eric Smith about Watsco’s technology focus.
This article includes:
- Watsco's increased technology spend
- Balancing people, process and technology to grow in sync
- Creating a culture where technology is a priority
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- MDM-Baird Distribution Survey: ‘Good, Not Great’
- Top Trends for 2017
- Commentary: What are you doing to make distribution ‘sexy?’
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.