The Value of a Feedback Loop for Sales
Establishing a feedback mechanism is critical in improving processes across a business. Steve Deist of Indian River Consulting Group examines the importance of having a “feedback loop” and how it can help distributors create a more strategic approach to sales.
This article is an exclusive summary of the recent MDM Webcast, CRM & the Strategic Sales Force.
This article includes:
- Characteristics of an effective feedback loop
- Best practices to getting feedback
- Where many companies fail
Subscribers should log-in to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- MDM Interview: How to Stand in Your Employees’ Shoes
- Where Managers Blunder
- Yes, Customers Want to Hear from You
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.