The Top 10 most-read management tips this year highlighted industry shifts in 2012. While improving the sales process is always important, many of the most-read tips focused on the communication aspect of the sales process. In addition, interest was high for tips on ensuring successful acquisitions.
|Download a Free Chapter:
The Little Black Book of Strategic Planning for Distributors
Submit your email address below to receive a chapter of Brent Grover’s new book. When you submit your email you will be signed up to receive weekly distribution news updates.
Here are the most popular tips of 2012 (click to read):
- Avoid ‘All-or-Nothing’ Thinking in Strategic Planning
- Know What Your Services Are Worth to Customers
- Be Patient When Targeting Family Companies for Acquisition
- Tell Sales to Stop Talking & Start Listening
- Approach Customers the Way They Want to Be Approached
- Communicate How Customers and Employees Want to Communicate
- Outsource Some IT to Keep Internal Focus on Distribution
- Don’t Grow Too Fast
- Use 3 Criteria for Successful Acquisitions
- Stop Thinking of Your Products as Commodities