How to Overcome Training Challenges
Distributors say they want to provide more training to their employees. But decisions about product and sales training delivery, measurement and retention aren’t always simple. This article, based on the results of a recent Real Results Marketing survey, examines the challenges that distributors face around providing training.
This article is part two in our ongoing series on training in distribution. Part one looked at how distributors can shift their thinking about training.
This article includes:
- Amount & type of training follow-up offered
- Time spent on online learning
- Trends in delivering vendor training
Subscribers should log in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- The Critical Role of Employee Training
- MDM Interview: Beyond Change Management
- Training, Technology Take Front Seat in Employee Retention Strategies
Share this article
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.