Opposing forces hindered distribution M&A so far this year. While economic and commodity pressures have cut down on the volume and size of deals, lack of organic growth has companies seeking acquisitions to boost their top lines. This article looks at the current state of M&A and whats in store for the second half of 2016.
This article includes:
- Headwinds slowing M&A activity
- What distributors expect from M&A deals
- Emerging M&A themes
Subscribers should log in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- MDM-Baird Distribution Survey: 2016 a Turning Point?
- Time to Act on Distribution Diversity
- 2016 Distribution Remodel: ‘Invest or Die’