This article examines the strategic decision by Atlanta, GA-based U.S. LUMBER to focus recruiting and development efforts on the millennial generation after the Great Recession.
This article includes:
- Bringing the past to the present
- Doing more ≠ promotion
- U.S. LUMBER’s Core Values and Purpose
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- Millennials in Distribution: Culture Trumps Everything
- Endgame Strategy: A Must for Distributors
- Commentary: Best Practices for Recruiting Millennials