The talent gap in distribution is widening as companies struggle to recruit and retain younger employees, but a better training process can help reverse that trend. This article examines why and how companies should remodel their training methods in todays changing marketplace.
This article includes:
- An overview of what millennials want
- Why to train even if they leave
- How to look at training in a new way
Subscribers should log in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- 2016 Distribution Remodel: Deepen Talent Development
- Mind the Training Gap for Negotiation
- 5 Tips to Reduce the Cost of Employment