Wholesale revenues, inventories and ratios from June 2019.
Modern Distribution Management's monthly Industrial Inflation Index measures a cross-section of industrial supplies.
This index includes:
- Abrasives Products
- Cutting Tools
- Power Transmission Equipment
- Valves, etc.
- Power Tools
- Material Handling Equipment
- Hand Tools
- Misc. Metal
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more.
This is the PDF of this issue of Modern Distribution Management.
Table of Contents:
- Digital Disrupters Create Shifts in 2019 Top Industrial Distributors List
- Commentary: Market Leading Strategies for 2020
- MSC: The Hub of a Community
- Global Industrial: Full Speed Ahead
- Graybar Taps Spirit of Innovation in Digital Transformation
- Johnstone Supply Focuses on Efficiency
- Vallen Distribution Produces Customer Savings with Integrated Solutions
- Monthly Wholesale Trade Data: June 2019
- MDM Industrial Inflation Index: July 2019
- News Digest 4916
Are you a subscriber? Simply log-in to view this issue.
Brian Brickhouse and Scott Hearn report to Electrical Sector President and COO Uday Yadav
The acquisition brings industry veterans to the building supply distributor
MDM's top news briefs from News briefs from August 11 - August 25, 2019.
A throwback to one of our most popular blogs of the summer.
The acquisition strengthens the companys transportation management footprint.
There is a segment of distribution customers who are only interested in price.
Sales for the first six months increased 3.3%.
Companies chosen as standouts among MDMs annual Market Leaders listing of top 150+ distributors in the U.S.
How distributors can create win-win supplier agreements during an economic slowdown.
EIS became the Electrical Specialties Group of Motion Industries in March of 2018.
Nonfarm business sector labor productivity increased 2.3%.
Swiss Tool Systems is a supplier of modular tooling systems and high-precision boring and turning solutions for metal cutting machines.
Dexmet Corporation manufactures specialty materials for surfaces in aerospace, automotive and industrial applications.
Five ways distributors can improve customer relationships with vending tools.
The business will continue to operate under the Olympus Controls name.
Fourth quarter sales fell 1.7% over 2018.
Country on a growing but slowing track,' says economist Brian Lewandowski.