Measuring the Customer Experience
Successfully measuring customer satisfaction can improve the customer-distributor relationship. This article examines some of the most popular metrics and discusses how to develop a strong customer feedback program that can help improve the customer relationship.
This article includes:
- What metrics to track to find out what your customers want
- Problems to avoid in implementing a customer feedback system
- How to maximize benefits from the feedback you receive
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- Commentary: Cutting to the Chase On Digitals Value Proposition
- College Recruiting: Go Beyond Career Fairs
- 2014 Economic Outlook: Building for the Future
Share this article
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.