While small customers present significant challenges for many distributors, implementing changes to how they are served can eliminate the profit drag created by them. This article examines the challenges and provides practical steps for mitigating the profit challenge of small customers.
This article includes:
- Why small customers are often viewed as a challenge
- The myth of "growth potential"
- How to overcome the profit drag
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- Balancing Margin & Cost
- Cost-Effective Channel Management
- The Changing Role of the Distributor