Unpredictable supply chain disruptions such as natural disasters and labor disputes garner the biggest headlines, but the predictable disruption of a channel partner changing its business system can cause some of the biggest headaches. Despite a potential for upheaval, distributors and manufacturers can take strategic precautions to minimize problems.
This article includes:
- How to assess the problem
- Solutions for minimizing predictable disruptions
- Supply chain strategies for success
Subscribers should log in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- Distributors Seeking 'Lean' Supply Chain
- Case Study: The Disruptive Holiday
- MDM Interview: Redefining Competitive Advantage