Increasing consolidation and channel blurring have sparked rebranding campaigns across distribution, shining light on the need for company leaders to be strategic in how they execute name changes and repositioning efforts.
This article includes:
- Reasons for rebranding
- Retaining legacy vs. starting over
- Steps for successful rebranding
Subscribers should log in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- M&A: Easing the Transition
- Behind the Deal: Anixter & HD Supply
- Amazons B2B Move Reduces Threat