Robert W. Baird & Co., in partnership with Modern Distribution Management, conducted a survey of more than 500 distributors and manufacturers to gauge business trends and the outlook for the distribution industry in diverse sectors. This article is a summary of second-quarter results and distributor and manufacturer expectations for 2013.
This article includes:
- Second-quarter revenue & pricing trends for wholesale distribution
- Revenue forecasts for third quarter & 2013
- Sector-specific trends for 19 sectors
- Inventory levels
- Economic outlook for the second half of 2013
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- The 'New' Distribution Company
- Redefining Competitive Advantage
- How Distributors Say They Measure Up to the Competition