Latest In Paper Products & Packaging Distribution
Two years ago, Essendant rebranded from United Stationers to align its businesses under one operating platform and better position itself in a crowded marketplace. At the company’s show for suppliers and customers earlier this month in Las Vegas, NV, Bob Aiken, president and CEO, and Keith Dougherty, senior vice president of merchandising, inventory and pricing for office and facilities, spoke with MDM Associate Editor Eric Smith about the company’s recent strategic decisions.
This article includes:
- An overview of Essendant and its offerings
- The company's top goals as it enters foodservice sector
- The company’s refocused brand positioning
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- The Evolving Role of Master Distributors
- A Growing Competitive Threat
- MDM Interview: Winsupply’s Winning Formula