For distributors to successfully navigate a challenging landscape they must reinforce their core strengths. This facet of the 2016 Distribution Remodel could entail a number of solutions, from deepening customer engagement to dropping unprofitable customer segments to divesting noncore assets.
This article includes:
- Devising a blueprint for remodeling
- Remodelings role in M&A
- How differentiating can help you win market share
Subscribers should log in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- 2016 Distribution Remodel: Invest or Die
- Distributors Getting Back to the Basics
- Commentary: Refocus on the Foundation