2016 Distribution Remodel: Refocus on the Core
For distributors to successfully navigate a challenging landscape they must reinforce their core strengths. This facet of the 2016 Distribution Remodel could entail a number of solutions, from deepening customer engagement to dropping unprofitable customer segments to divesting noncore assets.
This article includes:
- Devising a blueprint for remodeling
- Remodelings role in M&A
- How differentiating can help you win market share
Subscribers should log in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- 2016 Distribution Remodel: Invest or Die
- Distributors Getting Back to the Basics
- Commentary: Refocus on the Foundation
Share this article
Sign Up for the MDM Update Newsletter
The MDM update newsletter is your best source for news and trends in the wholesale distribution industry.