MDM's top news briefs from News briefs from October 26 - November 10, 2019.
Day: November 12, 2019
We saw a dramatic shift in 2017 and 2018 in the amount of revenue coming through e-business channels for distributors in part due to a lower barrier to entry for smaller companies. Platform costs are less expensive, better product data is available and distributors in general have more know-how around how to use these technologies.
Subscribers should log-in to read this article.
The MDM Market Snapshot, based on data from MDM Analytics, includes market demand for Electric and Air Power Tools in the U.S., plus the top end users by 6-digit NAICS.
Subscribers should log-in below to view this article.
This is the PDF of this issue of Modern Distribution Management.
This issue includes...
- Seeing Green: The Business Case for Improving Sustainability
- Commentary: Don’t Let Turbulence Go to Waste in 2020
- Operating in a Downturn: Avoiding the Mistakes of the Past
- Wholesale Distribution Value Series: Creating Value with E-Business at Scale
- Market Snapshot: Electric and Air Power Tools
- News Digest 4921
Are you a subscriber? Simply log-in to view this issue.