About 40 percent of distributors in a recent MDM survey said they offer private label. This article examines the growth of private label in B-to-B markets, shifts in the private label landscape and what’s driving distributors to offer private label brands to their customers.
This is the first in a series of articles from MDM on private label in the wholesale distribution industry.
This article includes:
- MDM Survey results on number of distributors offering private label
- What's driving distributors to offer private label
- The value of a distributor brand
Subscribers should log-in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more.
Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- 10 Distribution Trends to Watch in 2014
- Profits in a Year of Strong Growth
- Special Report: The Industrial Vending Boom