Even if a company has a vision, strategy and talent for its succession plan, challenges remain for ensuring it will prosper beyond its current leadership. Distributors share their best practices for succession, from identifying talent to forming new C-suite positions to creating employee stock ownership plans.
This article includes:
- Assessing candidates for C-suite positions
- Creating positions focused on succession planning
- Other succession planning options
Subscribers should log in below to read this article.
Not a subscriber? Subscribe below or learn more. Subscribers also have access to the following related articles:
- Manufacturing’s Millennial Dilemma
- Succession Planning: Positioning for the Future
- Training, Technology Take Front Seat in Employee Retention Strategies