The right data analytics can help distributors avoid falling behind the competition.
Recipients were announced at the 2019 NBMDA Annual Convention.
Levy Paper is a leading distributor of industrial packaging products with expertise in the engineering of specialty pressure-sensitive tapes.
Smartrac has manufacturing facilities in Germany, Malaysia, China and the United States.
William Stengel will have responsibility for the effective management of GPC's short- and long-term transformation.
Sales for the first nine months increased 3.3%.
Littlejohn & Co. acquired Kaman Distribution Group earlier this year.
Brian Davis will become PTDAs president in 2020.
Industrial production down 0.8% during the month.
Wilborg will be the first man named to the Women Industrial Supply Executives Advisory Council.
For fiscal 2019, sales grew 2% to $1.8 billion.
Annual sales were up 0.4% over 2018.
This is the PDF of this issue of Modern Distribution Management.
This issue includes...
- Seeing Green: The Business Case for Improving Sustainability
- Commentary: Don’t Let Turbulence Go to Waste in 2020
- Operating in a Downturn: Avoiding the Mistakes of the Past
- Wholesale Distribution Value Series: Creating Value with E-Business at Scale
- Market Snapshot: Electric and Air Power Tools
- News Digest 4921
Are you a subscriber? Simply log-in to view this issue.